The Search-Oriented Conversational Artificial Intelligence workshop (SCAI) is a discussion platform on Conversational AI for intelligent information access, bringing together researchers and practitioners across natural language processing, information retrieval, machine learning and human-computer interaction fields. SCAI is an established venue with a long-standing tradition of building bridges and integrating expertise from diverse research communities.
SCAI 2024 will be the 8th iteration of SCAI. The workshop focuses on the discussion between researchers from different fields. It is therefore organized as a strictly non-archival venue, as an opportunity to present papers accepted to other venues in an interdisciplinary meeting specifically focused on search-based conversational AI. The venue is to be determined.
- Alexander Frummet, Universität Regensburg
- Andrea Papenmeier, University of Twente
- Maik Fröbe, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Johannes Kiesel, Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- Svitlana Vakulenko, Amazon Alexa AI